Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Changing up my blog. with new exciting topics

I absolutely love what I do!


I will be changing up my blog. I have been providing up to date news, and I will continue to do that on my twitter page and on my blog periodically.

But, I will also be talking about the structure of preschool classrooms and how I incorporated the school philosophies into my classroom, while still maintaining my own unique teaching style.

Some of the things I will be discussing are themes and how to incorporate fun new unique activities in your class, home style lunches and what they really mean along with techniques that I used to involve my students, with ideas on transitioning your students from one activity to another.  

If you have something that you would like me to discuss, I will do so once a month, but for my followers only. You must register for my site and join me on twitter.

I will also keep all my followers up to date on job opportunities in your area if possible, fundraisers, and new projects I am working on in Early Childhood.

You will be in for an amazing Early Childhood Journey.

 Darla <3


No comments: